Sunday, October 13, 2013

Seriously?

How does almost a month slip by before I get on here?  I know I'm busy but I need to make the time.
I started a 2nd blog.. so if you are interested in that--You can check it out here.. Stranger in our house. Its just a little blog so people can follow our journey with Dementia. Family and friends may be able to "understand" a little of what our battle is like.
I am in the middle of an order for a saddlery company so I'll have beadwork pics in a week or so.. Promise!
Is it freezing where you are? It has been for a little while here now.  I have a few flowers left that are close to the house but everything else is gone now.. Snow will be flying soon!

4 comments:

Mrs A said...

dementia is probably one of the hardest illnesses to deal with, blessings to you both.

Lori said...

Thank you Mrs A. Its definitely to be taken a day at a time.

Dawn Doucette said...

My heart is with you Lori! I just followed your new blog about your journey with Bob. Sending love, hope and strength to you dear friend!
{Hugs!}

Lori said...

Thank you Dawn!!