Thursday, September 19, 2013

Beaded Dog Collars

Thats what I am working on now. Dog Collars. I have several designs done and will be listing the completed collars to Etsy. Might even Publish a few of the patterns. First pic is the latest One done and it is for sale here.  The others are past collars and Leashes. It is rapidly cooling down here. Not quite as pleasant on the deck in the AM drinking that first cup of coffee. Time to dig the fall sweaters out I suppose. This morning I could smell someone Burning there fireplace. Yep-- Fall is in the air!




3 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

I love your dog collars and leashes. I also know the high quality they are. Great work Lori
Nicole/Beadwright

Dawn Doucette said...

I love these Lori! SO cool and uber special for the puppies in our lives! I've often though about trying that for my little one, but my concern is for the quality collar with which to attach the beadwork. I'm picky about clasps and buckles... after all I wouldn't want Bella to pull a Houdini and escape or break out of the collar. So alas, I haven't given it a try. But I do love your designs!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

Lori said...

Thanks!! Dawn- I made Lightning's collar over 8 years ago-- hers is still looking good.. I like the weaver leather Deer Ridge Collection. Very high quality and nicely made collars!