Thursday, August 1, 2013

Freebie pattern for August

Yep-- Its up.. You can find the PDF for download here. This was designed as a barrette but you could most definitely extend the pattern for a very pretty cuff. Twice for a small child or 3 times for an adult ought to about do it! Good thing about this one is, its easily adjustable to suit your length.
I just don't know where my summer is going. I am beading like a fool and still have some orders to get out. I am canning and making jams and basically getting the cupboards stocked for winter. The peach festival is this weekend so hopefully I'll get a few boxes of peaches picked for canning this weekend. Hope you are enjoying your summer! Hugz to all!

1 comment:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Hey Lori this looks so girly. LOL I guess so if it was for a barrette.
Nicole/Beadwright