Thursday, July 18, 2013

Canning- Its Even Hotter now

 Especially in my Kitchen. I really enjoy canning- but I can sure do without the heat it creates in the kitchen. This is my first batch of Canning this year. Today it was Strawberry Jam and Banana bread in a Jar. Two of our family favorites. Next up will be apple butter and Apple pie jam. The I'm thinking it might be time to can peaches.. Or at least I hope so. I Just used the last of last years peaches up.
In between I am beading regalia, and working on getting patterns loaded back up to The Bead Coop. In case you havent been there lately, it has a fresh new look. Which means you will also have to sign up again! Okay- I think I will take a break and drop some of these left over Strawberries in the blender.. Smoothie or Daiquiri?

1 comment:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

oohhhhh I can't wait to try this. Mike is asking me all about the banana bread.
Nicole/Beadwright