Sunday, June 30, 2013

Where did it go?

Holy Cow! Its the last day of June already. This month has been so busy for me. I finished 3 different regalia orders and got them out the door. We welcomed a Granddaughter to the family on the 5th, and I have been revamping my website- another website.. and "reworking" some old patterns.
What do you think of my new website design. Out of The Flames. ? I still have a few changes to make but for the most part I think I've  got it the way I like it. We've also  made a few trips up the mountain, a few to the lake and  still managed to get a little more work done around the house.
Its HOT! Temps are climbing to that 100 degree mark for the next few days and we've had a few Thunder and Lightning storms that have just been a light show I will not soon forget. The kind that make the hairs on your arms stand up.  Here are a few pics from the last few weeks-- I'll be back tomorrow with Julys freebie pattern of the month!  Also-- Today is the last day of the 25% of sale in my Etsy Store-- Code SUMMERSAVER25 will be good through today. Check out that new BIG book of Totem designs I put together!



No comments: