Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Time Flies and so do Beads

Yep-- Launched another needle loaded with beads across the room. You'd think after all these years of beading that I would learn to quit doing that--wouldnt you?  Spring is just flying by for me. I've been pushing out Regalia bead work orders and trying to slip a few little projects in here and there too.  Heres the Sea Jasper cuff I started back in-- what was it?  March? Maybe it was early April. My months are running together. LOL!   I did take Mothers Day Off and we did a little hiking and Target Practice. One of my sons came along for our day on the mountain. Still a little bit of snow up on top but it was a gorgeous day. Hope you all are enjoying this Spring weather.


1 comment:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Lori love this piece. It turned out so good. Love the shots too.
Nicole/Beadwright