Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wolf Eyes Cuff

I finished it late last night.. By Late I mean in the wee hours of this morning.  The Porcelain Wolf eyes piece in the middle is by Laura Mears who puts out they most amazing artwork in the form of porcelain pieces. They are just too beautiful and I LOVE her pieces.  Plus as a bonus she lives in the same area I do. You may remember the  Hawk piece of hers I beaded a few years ago.. Anyway. Its done. I have to tell you that this is the first time I have ever added beadwork to a cuff. After staring at the finished beadwork for a bit I had to do a "help me" shout out to my bestie Nicole at Beadwright...She told me how to finish it and get it attached. Thanks Nicole!! Oh.. and of course I used Nicoles bead backing to bead on, and Blank and Ultrasuede from her
Beadwright Etsy store to finish. Best supplies anywhere.! Now-- I have a piece of sea sediment that is just begging to be added to a cuff...Stay tuned for that too.. maybe I;ll show pics of that one in progress..


2 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

I have already seen this but have to comment on it. It is beeeeuuuutiful!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful work, Lori!