Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Kitchen Remodel and Mrs Morris

So, If you follow me or are friends with me on facebook you know I have been doing a bit of a light remodel on our kitchen. I have it repainted, new curtains installed, bought some new rugs and am waiting for the wood floors and Countertops to be installed. I'll share those pics when the project is completely done.. There are a few things I really want to share with you now thou... I found this awesome woman that lives here in the Pacific Northwest. She makes the coolest cabinet knobs, drawer Pulls and ceiling fan pulls. I ordered new Knobs for all of my Cabinets in a "rustic" moose bear theme. But she makes so many other styles as well. Stuff to give a kids dresser a Makeover or to add some splash to a bathroom cabinet. They are just awesome and you really should go check out her new website..MRSMORRISONLINE. Each piece is individually made and the quality is just awesome. I am so impressed with her work and her customer service.  These are made to order and I had them in just a few days. She is also making me some matching drawer pulls...Too Cool... Anyway-- Check her out and tell her Lori sent you... Now those bottom two pics... One is a Vintage Ice Block Tong that we've turned into a Paper towel Holder.. the other.. well its part of my Vintage Copper Ladle Collection.. I LOVE me some Copper!



6 comments:

mj belle said...

How exciting... can not even wait to see the finish line... :) Looks awesome so far... Knobs are too cool!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I love the knobs!!! Do you have to constantly polish your copper to keep it looking so shiny?

Lori said...

Thanks Red! Deb--I usually give it a good polish once or twice a year. I use some of it, so a little more often for them!

Once We Were Faeries ~Judy said...

Love your remodel Lori, and those knobs are perfect, she has some chicken and rooster knobs that I'm loving!!!

Lori said...

Oh Judy-- You would love them.. I have gotten so many compliments on them and they are such a nice quality for the price.. The workmanship and the customer service is just super.

Dawn Doucette said...

Love the knobs Lori, they are adorable! I also love your creativity using an old ice pick for a paper towel holder. Brilliant!

Hope the remainder of your project goes smoothly and gives you that fresh, cozy look that you envisioned. :)
{Hugs!}