Friday, March 22, 2013

Is it here?


 NO-- Its not.. Spring seems to be evading us. I think its here, and then "poof" its gone. The weather here has been so off and on that I am beginning to think Mother Nature is a tad bi-polar. Maybe I am just impatient. Impatient and having a serious case of cabin fever.. My attention span is about as short as a Gnats right now and I am looking forward to the days when I can drive the mountain roads and rejuvenate my spirit. I am starting a "mini-remodel" on the kitchen this weekend. New paint, wood floor, granite/look counter tops, curtains etc.  I am looking forward to having this done. Whoop! In the mean time. Here are a few pics I took a few weeks ago.  Its a bit greener here now-not a lot-- just a bit...



1 comment:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Your photos are excellent Lori. No spring has taken a vacation from us as well.
Nicole/Beadwright