Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wind Dancer Eagle Beaded Lighter Cover

 Something about winter that keeps me beading. It might have something to do with the frigid temps we are having. Ya think? It has been really cold.  It was 6 degrees when we got up this morning and dont get me wrong- I know some of you are probably even colder then that. I just dont like it anymore.  Makes my fingers hurt and my body ache. Clearing snow has to be done so there is no avoiding it.  Anyway-- after I thaw out I've been beading. I call this one Wind Dancer. The Lighter cover is available in my Etsy store and website and the pattern is available at Bead Patterns Boutique, The Bead Coop. I have a Wolf Cover in the works But am having to take a bit of break from it to work On a custom order. Maybe I'll share my progress on that!


1 comment:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

I really love the red in this cover. But then I like red. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright