Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year and a Freebie

Happy New Year everyone! I am not a person that makes resolutions but more of one that makes a "To Do List". I'm sitting her looking back on last years list and see I acccomplished about 60% of what I wrote. I feel pretty good about that as I normally dont even manage to get 30% of it done. WooHoo!!  My list this is year is even longer then last years so I guess I'll have my work cut out for me. Every year one thing that is on my list is to learn a new bead stitch..Now-- what should this years stitch be? I'll let you know what I decide. There are many that I still dont know.
So  the new Freebie of the Month has been posted to my site.. The Acaraho Cuff can be found here on My site Out Of The Flames thru the month Of January. After that it will be posted for sale. I think this one would also make a beautiful hatband!
 Also remember that the Freebie For February will also Be a Mystery Pattern Challenge. Those are always fun!
Here's hoping we all have a New Year that brings Happiness and Health-- a little good fortune wouldnt hurt either!!

1 comment:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

I am with you Lori. No resolutions. That just sets people up for failure LOL. Love this cuff. There is an old time Native stitch that no one uses because it takes 7 to 9 needles and threads. Want me to send you the instructions? OK so go for something a bit less complicated.
Hee hee hee
Nicole/Beadwright