Friday, January 4, 2013

GoodSmiths

Have any of you heard of GoodSmiths? And if you have, did you join? I like the idea of No listing fees and the final sales fees are comparable to ETSY's. What the heck--its worth a try in my opinion. If you're already on ETSY its really easy to import your items. I've tried some other sites such as this one and hadnt had much luck..,sales were sporadic but I really like the way this site looks. I'll like it better of they add some more subcategories to the jewelry and patterns but for now..I;ll make do... I'm still on Etsy and I still have my website ( which I really appreciate those of you that are shopping there) but maybe I'll find some more new customers at Goodsmiths too....If you're there let me know so I can mark and follow you...
If you need a link to my store there... Here ya go...Out of the Flames

2 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Hey Lori your GoodSmiths store looks great. I will have to think about it.
Love the new banner too.

Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I know we "talked" about this on FB...haven't really had time to investigate whether there is a spot fitting my flowers,but in general I haven't had too much luck with other sites including my website. I know I need to update & promote it more.