Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BBBRRRRR! Baby its cold outside!

And of course on one of the coldest days of the year--our furnace gives out. It was old and tired.. Pretty sure it s the same one that came with the house when it was built in 1943.  It may not be but it does look ancient! I wont go into the boring details but the new furnace will be installed on Thursday. Until then we will be huddled around a space heater. I have two of them going and they actually seem to be warming the rooms that they are in fairly well. Just so you know-- I cant bead with cold hands. I drop more then I use so I wont be beading the next few days. I did get some photos the last few days. The hawk was in my back yard this morning. The others I took on Sunday when we went for a drive and hike in the snow.  What do you think?




2 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

ohhhh Lori I can't even imagine being there with no heat. Or just the space heater. Get the long johns out. LOL
OK that wasn't really funny.
I just blogged about TTNW
Stay warm
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Great wildlife photos! Must be amazing to see these beautiful creatures in the wild. Snuggle up and keep warm!