Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Aftermath


 Well? Did you survive the Christmas rush and the chaos of the holidays? We did --barely. Christmas Eve was alive with excited grandkid and pre-cooking and baking for Xmas day.  Xmas day was filled with More excitement, frantic unwrapping of Gifts and more cooking. Young Master Carrson was gifted with Numerous Trains...You know-- those Thomas the Train Trackmaster things?.... so our  day was filled with the sounds of several trains conglomerated into one giant train with 7 trains on it. The woo woo and the all aboards went on for about 8 hours straight. I heard the whistles long after the trains were boxed and put away. Not sure what Santa or Grandma's Santa was thinking--(crazy psycho that I am).. Next year I want you all to remind me to buy "quiet" toys...LOL!
While I am not a Bah Humbug kind of person--My Tree and decorations came down on the 26th...which at first seemed way to early but the very next day I came down with a cold and now I dont feel like doing anything so I'm glad I did it when I did. I am still recouping from the cold but am at least getting some computer work out of the way that I have been putting off. I will be ready for the end of the year tax paperwork and I feel good about being "ahead" as far as that goes.
I am getting ready for the "New Year" and have many plans for some new projects that are already in the pattern stage. WooHoo-- New stuff!!
Our ground is covered with snow and it is falling once again. Its pretty but I'm glad I dont have to travel anywhere right now. Hoping you all had a great Xmas and that we ALL have a Fabulous new year!!


2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

We had two small kids at our house so I hear you about the toys--I did pick the quietest ones I could find, LOL. Wishing you a Happy New Year, too!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Hey Lori. Another year gone by. For both of us the best 2013 ever.
Those millions are ours.
Nicole/Beadwright