Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nag Nag Nag

I really don't want to Nag ya all.. But Today is  day 2 of an 11 day marathon of free patterns..
I'm gonna remind ya --not NAG ya! Go back to that link every day to get your freebie and if you want -join in on the riddle contest too..
Grab the pattern here... Day 2 Free Pattern
Are you enjoying the change of seasons, or are you a person that likes it to be warm and sunny all the time. I can honestly say that I really enjoy having 4 seasons.....But ask me again in February. Ha- about then I'll be sick of the snow and be wanting the greens of spring.


3 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Free is good!
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I've been checking out the beautiful patterns!

I enjoy the 4 seasons, too, although I do have my favorites!

Dawn Doucette said...

Beautiful pic! Yeah for free patterns! Thank you!!!
xo