Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Are you all ready? The house decked out, goodies baked, Gifts wrapped etc?  I've been ready for a while now so we took yesterday, our first sunny day for quite a while and we headed to the lake to take pictures of the Eagles that gather there every year. They say there are about 250 of them so far this year. How they count them is beyond me. LOL! We did see quite a few and  often you would see 4 or 5 together in one tree. They feast on the post spawn Kokanee. I have over a hundred pics from yesterday but I'll spare you from the gory feasting shots..LOL. Hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas and may we all have a blessed and Wonderful New Year!!



3 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Great shots Lori. I know exactly where you took them too. I do miss Idaho for all the wonderful nature.
Happy Christmas
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful shots of a majestic bird! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year!