Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Twisted Trails

If you are a follower of this Blog by now you have figured out its not all about Beading and glass work. Its pretty much about what ever is going on at the time. You also know that Hubby and I spend tons of time, out and about, with the camera's. Thus-- we decided to open an Etsy shop for that.. Its called Twisted Trails NW . I hope you drop for a visit. I only have a few Prints loaded but will add many more in the coming days.  Maybe if it does okay I will start a blog just for that, so I don't subject ya'all to looking at a bunch pictures you don't really want to see.....Maybe?

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

I am a follower and I love your photos I want to see all of them. You have such a good eye with your photography keep them on this blog.
I have been to your new etsy shop too, it is just stunning.
Nicole/Beadwright

Amy said...

Lori - I love that photo with the apple! Actually - I checked out your new etsy shop and love all the prints. Beautiful work!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I enjoy seeing your gorgeous photos right here, Lori! Congrats on the new Etsy shop--I'll pop over for a look--Good Luck!