Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wolf Paw Medallion

 Where did summer go? It seems it has gone by so quickly here. We have had temperatures dipping down in the 30's more then once already and it just feels like fall.  This is a picture of  sunset here on the Spokane river. The color is no doubt coming from the smoke in the air from nearby forest fires. I have been busy finishing up some harvesting in the garden so have not been beading as much, but I did manage to finish up another Medallion.   I'll probably list it to Etsy later today. This one is a little over 4 1/2" and is done with 13/0 Charlottes. The border are 8/0 hex cut beads and I backed it with a golden deer skin. Can only say that I am glad to have this one done! It seems like it took forever.




3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I think you already know how I feel about this medallion, but I will just say the sunset is beautiful!

Beadwright said...

Summer summer did you say summer?? What summer. LOL
I have already told you how much I love this piece. Nothing like flatwork with charlottes.
Nicole/Beadwright

Gunilla Bäck said...

The sunset is gorgeous and I love the paw medallion too!