Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hiking the Park

 In Spokane there is a Park that is 65 acres called Finch Arboretum. Its filled with trees, flowers, streams and hiking trails and acres of green lush lawns. This last weekend my sweetie bought me a new camera so over the last few days we  have gone out taking pictures. I've got to say this Nikon is an awesome camera. LOVE!!!
So here are a few pictures from the park and then Below are some pictures we took south of Spokane in the Spangle area. The skies were so smokey from the fires that day.  You can see it in the Pictures of the deer. Fall is almost upon us and we have had freezing temps here in the mornings. There will be lots of fall color to photograph soon! Hopefully I'll have mastered the ins and outs of the Camera before then!




2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Lucky girl! The (photographer)camera takes great pictures! The close up of the squirrel is amazing!

Beadwright said...

Ohhh Lori first I love your new banner, and second your new camera is flippen awesome!!! Great shots. I am so happy you got this gift. :)
and thank you for the nice words on my blog. Love ya
Nicole/Beadwright