Saturday, September 22, 2012

Messing Around

Do you ever feel like you are just not getting a damn thing accomplished. I have so many projects going at once that I don't feel like doing any of them. I did finish up one yesterday but as its for a Project that cant be announced just yet, I can't share it.. Go figure. Soon thou-- Soon. I have two more that are making me feel guilty-- they stare at me, beckon me, and yet-- I thumb my nose at them and there they sit. I guess sometimes you just have to walk away from them for a bit and came back when you are in a different frame of mind. Hopefully that happens sooner rather then later. In the meantime, I have been messing around with the camera and enjoying that immensely.  Here a shot Of Lightning. Napping. Or at least she was till I stuck a lens in her pretty face.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow!! You just captured how I've been feeling lately!!! Great shot of your pup!

Beadwright said...

Hey I always feel like that LOL. I love the new banner and look of your blog.
Nicole/Beadwright