Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Jams

I Love making Jam and spent this last Sunday morning
in the kitchen with my berries! Look at this quirky strawberry.

So here are some Strawberries from my garden. Since it looks like
a little more then I am going to need for one batch-- but not enough for two
I also grabbed some Black Raspberries, Red Raspberries and Blueberries
I had in the freezer.

Strawberries are cleaned and sliced and ready for mashing a bit
I'm making one batch of "Just Strawberry" and another 
batch Of  " Mixed Berry".

The final Product!!

Enough so that I will still have some left after the Boys
visit and "steal" Mom's Preserves. Now-- I'm thinking 
apricots--peach-- and maybe some apple Butter in the fall.



2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Those are beautiful looking strawberries--red all the way thru! I'll bet they are sweet, too.

Beadwright said...

You grow the best berries. When I come to your house I would love to buy some jam from you.
Nicole/Beadwright