Friday, June 29, 2012

Think I'm going blind

 Or close to it.. See this uber awesome art..This is a Piece My friend Nicole (Beadwright) made me I'd say about 9 or 10 years ago..(I think). Might be longer. I love this piece not only as I see it every day and it reminds me of her but also because it serves a Purpose..Not one intended by Nicole I'm sure. But I hang my cheaters from it. And as I have a tendency to Lose or break them- I buy them in 3 packs...When my eyes first started bothering me I stared with the 125..and as time has progressed I have slowly went Up and Up in power..I now need-- (GULP) 3.00 to see those little delicas and 13/0's and today. I was messing with some 15/0 beads and (GULP again) I got out the "gizmo"...
Dang beads-- they are Making me blind...and so- That brings me back to glass..another project in the works and guess what-- need the cheaters for that too.....ARGHHHHHH>



3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yep me too but I have bifocals now!!! I can't wait to see what you have in store!

Beadwright said...

You crack me up. First I am so glad you found a use for that piece I sent to you, and yes it was 10 plus years ago. Now that you have upped your cheaters it will just keep getting worse. I am at 375. I have a 400 waiting in the wings for me. The only place I found the 400 is in Osburn at the pharmacy. Maybe they still carry them. Hee hee hee
Love the new banner too. Awesome!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'm right there with ya, Lori!