Friday, June 1, 2012

Phoenix (Or if you prefer) Thunderbird Lighter Cover

Yay-- It's done. Another one of those Nifty Lighter covers. This one is a Phoenix Or Thunderbird. The wings wrap around and meet in the back.
Ya all gotta know by now that I am as slow as they come working in peyote stitch but I think I may be getting a bit faster. Maybe! So the pattern was published to Bead Patterns Boutique today. Its also in My Etsy store and will be on my website by tomorrow. The Cover itself-- you can find it here. Just a reminder that if you are not a member of the Forum at Bead Patterns Boutique..Now would be a great time to join. The Boutique turns 3 years old this month and there are kinds of cool surprises goin on over there!!

2 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Isn't it funny Lori that some stitches resonate and work up quickly and others seem to take FOR-EV-ERRRRR. I love the look of the cellini spiral... but in the time it takes to make a bracelet, I could have trained for an run a marathon - honestly. :o)

I love the lighter cover! It turned out beautifully! Have a fantastic weekend!
{Hugs!}

Beadwright said...

You are hooked aren't you? This is as pretty as the first one. Great job.
Nicole/Beadwright