Thursday, May 24, 2012

Feather Lighter Cover

As promised here is the latest project. Ya'all know I am a loom kind gal so when I actually break out of my rut and do something in peyote stitch it seems to take me forever,,and ever..and ever..So the pattern for this Cute little Lighter Cover is listed at  Bead Patterns Boutique and the actual Beaded Cover is listed in my Etsy store.  So does it feel like summer or even spring where you are? It most certainly does not here. It got down to 39 degrees this morning. It is now just after Noon and we are only at 50 degrees...My hands are cold, which is making me cold.. Maybe I better go grab a cup of coffee just to hold on to.

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

The lighter cover came out cool! Hopefully, warmer temps are on their way to you.

Lori said...

Thank You Deb! I hope it warms up here too!! Hope it is warm there!!