Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bead Making days

 Some of you probably already know this but for those of you that don't.. I used to make lampwork beads. Hence the name "Out Of The Flames"...So yesterday I was doing some clean up of odds and ends on the computer and ran across a disc with a bunch of old pictures of some of my Lampwork beads..I'll post a few over the next week or so..
So we have the Dragon..which is actually 13 lampwork beads Made separately and strung together to make the "dragon". I LOVED making these guys.
These dolphins were fun to make and great sellers.

I called these guys the "Beadniks"

Another dragon.

Bald Eagle

Sea Sparklers
Colorful Owl

Sometimes I really miss making beads. 




4 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Your beads are awesome! I love the dragon & the sea sparklers, and those beadniks are just so cute!

Beadwright said...

I have some of your tourch worked beads. The owl and some others.
Nicole/Beadwright

Amy said...

Wow - my mother would LOVE those dolphins....and for me that eagle is so cool....they're all great Lori - you should make some more! :)

Gunilla said...

Wonderful beads! Love those dragons!