Monday, April 23, 2012

Tropical Colors

OOOHHHHHH.. ...Do you use bead backing for your projects? Do you Use Nicole's bead backing if you do? If you don't--I can only say that you are really missing out on the best backing on the market. This morning I received a package from Nicole. All kinds of different goodies, but what really stood out for me was her two newest colors of backing. Tropical Berry & Chartreuse Shine. I had seen pictures of the two colors but until I saw them in person I had no idea how truly stunning and vibrant these colors are...LOVE!!!!  I think My bedroom was a combination of these two colors when I was very young. All I can say is-- WOW which project to start first. If you dont have it yet, drop by Nicoles Etsy store Beadwright or her Website. Grab a pack of your own. You will Love it!

2 comments:

Beadwright said...

Ahhhh thanks Lori. I know you will create with some pizzazz with these new colors. Hey I like your new water mark too. Good job.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Nicole's new colors are bright and fun--can't wait to see what you do with them!