Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Think Spring Fling!

Soap Dish
Oh My-- I have been a bad, bad Blogger. Where did the time go? I have been so Busy that I blink and it seems weeks have gone by. So- just as a quick Update. I have been working on lots of new patterns and am in the process of beading them up.  I also will have some new glass pendants to show you soon. Somewhere in there I bought a new laptop and lets just say--transferring my programs etc over has not been a picnic. Two programs are still not working correctly and Customer Service for one company (who shall remain nameless for now) in particular is basically non existent.Not just irritating but extremely frustrating because I started asking for help On March 25th..It is now April 10th and those issues are still unresolved. FUN times!  PPHHHBBBBTTTTT! So I am So happy to see Spring has arrived and have also been out playing in the dirt, coaxing my flowers along.  And I also want to offer you all a discount code for my Etsy Store.  Its a 25% off Sale on all items listed. Use Code  SPRINGFLING25 at checkout to receive your discount. The sale will last until April 17th at 8:00am PST. Happy Spring Everyone!!

2 comments:

April Dawn Bell said...

yeah, it happens to me too. I'd love to do at least 1 post a week but time slips away from me. Can't wait to see your new projects. I need to go work on some myself. Happy beading!

Beadwright said...

Hey Lori been missing you.
Send spring this way would ya.
Nicole/Beadwright