Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Crystal Shimmer

A few days ago a friend called and asked me to make her a necklace for her upcoming wedding. I made two for her to pick from. This is the piece she didn't choose. I call it crystal shimmer. The other I promised not to show until after her wedding day.
This one is a simple netting stitch adorned with 66 Swarovski Crystals. AB finish for some added Sparkle. I can see this with a white summer outfit on the beach. Can you imagine the Sparkle? This piece is listed in my Etsy store if you are interested. the other-- I 'll have to show you all a picture of that sometime after July 14th!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

And she does sooooo sparkle!!!

Beadwright said...

Very pretty Lori. Very wintery. Hee hee hee. Love the crystal on crystal.
Nicole/Beadwright

Gunilla said...

Gorgeous! Makes me wonder about the one she chose!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'll bet it was a hard choice--this one is gorgeous!

Red W said...

That is beautiful... Wonna' see the other one! Gonna' be pouting till after July!! :O( ..... ♥