Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happenings!! Fun times

Wow-- Its been a whirlwind of a few weeks.. I have had orders out the wazoo-- yep-- Out the WAZOO.. have almost gotten caught up thou..
And the other big news-- RJ and I decided to get married-- YEP-- so Today we did it..we grabbed the youngest kid  as our witness ( who is 20 some odd years) and we went and got it done .. HITCHED..yep  we did it..I'm married now-- do I feel different.. Just  a Tad-- we've been together long enough  that it just seems "normal"... So Customers and friends-- As soon as Things are Changed...( you know all that banking and legal crap) My name will be Lori Culligan... So dont delete me... Dont wonder "who the Hell is that"" Its just me... A much Happier and married Me!!!  Also-- coming up.. A new version of one of my Amulet bags-- Gonna send out a freebie pattern for a few days soon so stay tuned...
Big hugz to you all and thank you so much for all the well wishes on my facebook and other pages-- you all rock!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hugs hugs hugs and even more hugs for a happy girl!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congratulations to you both! I am just so happy for you!

Beadwright said...

So glad you did the deed Lori. I am happy for you.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

Thank You Ladies!!!