Sunday, January 15, 2012

Still Stringing Along

Yep- Still stringing together Lanyards. I tried to quit-- really I did. But the orders kept rollin in so I kept stringing.. This top one is made from some Lampwork beads-- from back when I used to do that kind of thing. I call it Seascapes and it is for sale On Etsy. The next one down is Victorian Rose and it is also on Etsy. The other two have sold but thought you might like to take a peek. The Amethyst one had a "matching earrings" request. So-- Now I've put the Lanyard stuff away and have a cuff about done. See ya in a few days--or maybe even tomorrow! Do you have a 3 day weekend?


3 comments:

Ilenia said...

Victorian rose is really my fav!

Lori said...

Mine too!! Thank You!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Wow! these are really pretty! They would certainly keep anyone smiling while at work!