Monday, January 9, 2012

Gecko Bead Work

Gecko's are the cutest.  This is some Bead work--LOTS of bead work that I made for some Regalia.
The strips measure 2 1/4 " x 13" and the center piece measures 5" x 7".  The Pink fella's were not used in the set so I have them up for grabs in my Esty Store! They might look good on a black leather or denim jacket--or someones regalia! And If you want to bead a gecko for yourself-- here is a Freebie Pattern of mine!! Click on him to get a larger graph and right click to save to your computer.

4 comments:

Beadwright said...

I remember these pieces and have always loved them. The black background makes the gecos pop!
Nicole/Beadwright

Red W said...

Wow, that is alot of beads!! Your are so fantastic at what you do Lori. The kid's made Gecko key chains in school... Remember those? They were the rave and still are :O)

Jill said...

We have lots of geckos - real and arty ones around our house - love these beaded versions!
I found you through your interview over at Suzy's sitcom! your work is beautiful and your photos just stunning!

I'm following your blog now and look forward to reading and seeing more!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

GrandmaMarilyn said...

I, too, think geckos are cute. Thank you for the lovely pattern.