Friday, December 2, 2011

Snow Blossom Necklace

Its Done! I decided to call it "Snow Blossom" . She sparkles and gleams and reminds me of an Icy Lake.
Now-- I'm trying to decide if I should write up a Tutorial. Its a fairly simple piece to make. I spent more time on that rope then the pendant.
And now-- I'll whip up a few cuffs..Hopefully my bead order is sitting at my Post Office Box. Who has their Christmas shopping done? Anyone? I have just about everything now--I find myself still picking up little stocking stuffers here and there thou... Stay Safe and warm!

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

That is really pretty! The AB crystals sparkle & really pick up the blue tones. One of these days I will be brave enough (or have enough patience) to try and make a rope.

Did some shopping + I am planning to make two gifts that I haven't started yet!

Jennie Hennesay said...

Snow Blossom is beautiful. I hope you do decide to make a pattern. I think it would be a big hit. I linked this post to my latest blog post to share it with my readers.