Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sneak Peek

Yep-- Its a sneak peek to whats on the looms right now. The first patterns of 2012. I may publish one of them before the year ends. If the clasp comes in I ordered for it. Come on Mr Mailman! Bring me my goodies!
Did you all have a good holiday? Ours was pretty quiet. Well as a quiet as it can be with a 3 1/2 year old opening presents.  We don't have much snow on the ground so far this year. But-- we really haven't hit the "snowy" months of winter yet. Okay-- back to the Beading! Big Hugz!

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Oh Lori--they are all gorgeous, but my favorite is the butterfly one! We had my Dad Christmas Eve and 7 people for Christmas Day including a 4 mth old and an almost 3 yr old. Fun but tiring day!

Amy said...

These look gorgeous - I especially love the butterfly pattern!

Beadwright said...

Yeahhh these are just beautiful. Love the butterflies.
Nicole/Beadwright