Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Phoenix Cuff Bracelet

I listed one of the patterns to the 4 cuffs I showed you a few days ago.  The Phoenix-- The pattern is available on either Bead Patterns Boutique or my website Out Of the Flames. The cuff is available also on Etsy or my site.  The last few days I've been searching for some nice ( and different) clasps. I find a few here and there but not a really good source for "different" if you know what I mean. Anybody know of a good source for unique and different clasps? If you do let me know! I'd love to check them out!

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

I actually left a comment on FB for this piece. I know me on FB what a laugh. This is so pretty Lori.
I love the colors and design
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

LOl- Okay-- wherw did you leae the comment on FB-- I didnt see it! Thanks Nicole! Big Hugz

Craftymoose Crafts said...

LOL, I just left a comment on FB on this one, too! I know you saw it because I got a message that you liked it!