Saturday, December 3, 2011

Native American Turtle Totem Cuff Bracelet

Another cuff bracelet. This is a Native american style "Turtle Totem" . I love the blues in this one. The Native American turtle has a lot of meanings. The turtle, a water animal, is a symbol for strength, fertility and perseverance. 
If you are interested in the pattern it is available at Bead Patterns Boutique . If you are interested in purchasing a Cuff..They are available on my Website too. Out Of The Flames. I hope you are all having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Mrs A said...

thats really beautiful, they will make great gifts, Im off to check them out!

Beadwright said...

Lori that turned out so so pretty. I love it.
Nicole/Beadwright

Amy said...

This is so pretty! I love that pretty blue turtle!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Love the blues in this one, too!