Friday, December 30, 2011

Butterfly Dance Cuff Bracelet

 The Butterfly Dance Cuff  is done. Woohoo..I may get another done before the end of the year!
I wish I could capture the sparkle in this one! The pattern was published to Bead Patterns Boutique and my Etsy store this morning. The cuff was listed to my Website. Even thou there is no snow down here in the valley  ( which is basically unheard of this time of year) I'm getting a Bad case of "cabin Fever".  I am finding some things Funny  --actually hysterical around this household and am beginning to think I might be a bit "punchy". For instance yesterday, and I still laugh everytime I think of this, 

Ya know those Glade Fresheners that "spray" every so often-- I have one that sprays at  every 9 minutes...I was changing the can inside of it and the phone rang--Well you know me-- Got a bit side tracked.
Pretty soon I hear RJ cussing and swearing.. I  Had left it on the shelf right above the toilet and while he was sitting there it sprayed him in the back of the head...
LOL! It scared him so bad he almost fell off the toilet..ROTFLMAO!
So he starts yelling about smelling like Apple Pie and I am laughing so hard I can barely breathe..So he says-- is that all you can do? laugh? so I tried to quit but he walked by me and I said MMMMMM PIE.....he just stalked off.... I am still laughing... Reminds me of the time I blew his hat off by forgetting to put the  PUR water filter back on the sink faucet in the kitchen..Still laughing about that one too! I am so easily amused!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh-- You ARE easily amused. A man could have a heart attack or something. You really need to get out of the house.

Lori said...

Dear anonymous,
Well Hi babe! Just so you know--you smelled good like Pie! And I'll get out of this house if YOU get out of it! Still think its funny! HA! LOL!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Sorry to your hunny, but I had to laugh at this, too! All sorts of funny things come to mind here, but I will be a proper friend and keep them to myself, LOL!

Lori said...

LOL Deb! Well I dont keep them to myself-- You dont need to either! :)