Friday, November 11, 2011

Winter Ice- Rivoli Necklace



 No--- NOT ravioli-- RIVOLI..they were winkin at me again. Sparkle, Sparkle Bling!  A winter ice necklace done with Swarovski crystals, pearl seeds and AB seeds. I'm thinking it looks very wintery but also think on a hot summer day with that little white outfit? I'll list it tomorrow in my Etsy Store if you think you might like to have it for yourself--or better yet an awesome gift for someone who likes some bling. Have a great weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Very cool necklace!

Ilenia said...

It's a necklace for every season!
I like it^_^

Amy said...

Haha "ravioli"! This piece is beautiful!

Beadwright said...

Hey Lori as you know I am at my mom's. First time on the computer. I love how with turned out. You know I love white on white in Rivoli
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

Thank you Everyone! You ladies ROCK!!!