Monday, November 21, 2011

My New Website

I did it-- I revamped my old website and have it back online. I think I've had it turned off for over 2 years now.
So-- here it is-- a work in progress still. I'm still adding product and patterns but you can get the general idea. So what do you think of the color scheme-- The layout-- any suggestions? Anything jumping out at you I need to "fix". Comments are appreciated. Like I said...Its still a work in progress. I'm still loading the product so there will be more in each catalog soon. Out Of The Flames  
 Oh-- I'm having a Weekend Long "Black Friday Sale" in my Etsy stores and Website. Codes will be listed Wednesday. 
And Yep!! Its still snowing Here...Suppose to turn to rain later thou!

4 comments:

Beadwright said...

I love your new errr revamped site. Looks nothing like your old site. Love the clean lines and how the shopping cart works.
Great job Lori
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

Thanks Nicole-- Its a work in progress but it's getting there!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

It looks really good to me, Lori! The heading is beautiful--did you take the photo?

Only had a short time to browse around (on the way to get our daughter soon) but what I saw in the sections looked sharp & colorful!

I don't want to think about snow yet!

Lori said...

Thanks Deb-- No I didnt take the photo--Its one included with the Site Library. Doesnt it look like a cool spot thou..? If I dont chat at ya before the Holiday--Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family! Big Hugz!