Saturday, November 5, 2011

Morning Star Amulet Bag

 I know-- Ya all been thinkin I'm just goofing off. HA-And I have been. But-- I've also been beading and designing too. I have a few amulets in the works and finished up this Morning Star one today. Another will be along shortly. The pattern is listed at Bead Patterns Boutique if you are interested. I'll probably list the bag to my Etsy Store tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have the other bag in the next day or so. Hope you are having a great weekend!
Hugz to you all!!!

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

This turned out to pretty Lori. Love the white background makes everything pop.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Love the bright colors in this bag! I like your new header, too!

Lori said...

Thanks ladies-- The picture was taken In my hometown Deb. Thats the Twisp River..Caught Many fish on the bend in the River as a kid.