Friday, October 28, 2011

Let It Snow, let it snow---NOT-- Beaded Snowflakes


At least its not real snow. I beaded these little flakes up for my mom--She makes her own cards and these will be part of her Christmas Greetings she mails out. I think they would also look awesome as little earrings--or maybe strung together with some crystals to make a bracelet? Has it snowed where you are yet? It has been freezing everynight here and we get up to ice on the water. The snow is slowly making its way down the mountain and I am sure it will be here before long. Could be this weekend as we are suppose to have some storms come through. Then--You will all get to listen to me gripe and complain. LOL-- I will try to keep it at a minimum.


2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Those stars are cool--lucky people on your Mom's card list!

I can't believe they up predicting up to 6" (yes, you read that right) for us! Wet, slushy, humbug snow.
If we actually get it, I'll gripe enough for both of us.

Marti {Pez-A-Doodle Designs} said...

hi lori!
these are too cute! i was thinking f doing this for my cards too!