Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Feather Star Business Card Sleeve

Wow-- This last week sure went by fast. This time of year is so busy for me. Getting things ready for winter finishing up projects etc before the snow flies.  This last weekend I also had my 3 year old grand son Carrson with me. You forget how much you actually never get done with a 3 year old on your heels. But On the other hand he is such fun to be with and I enjoy his humor more then anything. We Carved pumpkins, played in the leaves and had a great time. This morning we got up to frosty whiteness...And a  layer of Ice on the water....Snow at 2500 foot level...It's HERE!  YUCKY!
Yesterday I managed to finish up this business card sleeve. I have the pattern Listed at Bead Patterns Boutique if you'd like to make one too.

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

OOOhhhh and aaaahhhh Lori this turned out so beautifull!!!! Great job.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

That is just awesome Lori!

Designs by Dawn Marie said...

Lori I love this business card keeper... in regards to the S* word... you can have it. I'm not ready for it. LOL
{Hugs!}