Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Leaves Cuff Bracelet

I'm in that Fall Mode. I think this cuff would look great with a sweater of fall outfit. Perfect for a Thanksgiving celebration maybe? The pattern is listed over at Bead Patterns Boutique if you think you might want to give it a try. I'll list the cuff to Etsy in a few days with some other things I've been putting off--
Although it has been pretty nice here the last few days there is still a bite in the air when the sun goes down and it just seems to go down to early these days. I call this "crockpot weather". Speakin' of--anyone got some recipes they wanna share? Something new and different?

6 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

The colors in your cuff are just perfect! I done have a crock pot but I do love the "comfort" food that comes out of one!

Lori said...

Thanks Deb!

Kristen said...

You are a goddess when it comes to these gorgeous patterns! Love them all!

Once We Were Faeries ~Judy said...

I love Fall, and I love your beautiful Autumn Leaf cuff. Heres a link to one of our crock pot favorites.
http://www.senate.gov/reference/reference_item/bean_soup.htm

Once We Were Faeries ~Judy said...

Sorry looks like the link doesn't work. It's a recipe for Senate Bean Soup, it has an interesting story and its delicious!

Lisa Criswell said...

love the colorful autumn leaves in the bracelet!