Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Snapshot- Oh deer!

HHHMMMM- It has been a busy week. And, I didn't even realize, it has been a whole week since I last posted-Shame On Me! I think its the cold weather here. This morning it is 42 degrees and you can smell Fall in the air. The leaves are dropping and there's a little frost on the pumpkin.. I have a few things I've beaded but I am working to finish the patterns before posting. I Finished a Transom window as well..So-- I have an Excuse--well one that is feasible in my feeble mind. LOL!! So Until I have the "other" items ready to show you, you'll have to tolerate another Saturday Snapshot. So many of you sent me emails about the Deer in my last picture and how "tame" they seem....Well they are--Here they are at the school up the road..Since hunting season is about to start here--ya think maybe they think they are safer here! No shooting inside the town limits!

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Glad to hear from you--I was about to send out a posse! We rarely see deer on our side of the lake, but we have a friend who lives on the other side & if we leave their house late (i.e. in the dark) you can see their shining eyes all over the lawn. Looking forward to seeing the new pieces!

Lori said...

LOL-- Im glad to know that if I fall off the face of the earth someoine will eventually look for me!! I'll post the new stuff soon!!

Designs by Dawn Marie said...

I just love deer photos Lori! That would be something to see a herd of that size within city limits though. AMAZING - especially a buck! Normally they stay in the background protected by woods!

Have a fantastic week!