Saturday, September 3, 2011

Crystal Rivoli Pendant

 If you've been following my blog you all know that I've been working on some Rivoli rings from a pattern By Valerie Felcetto...Well Today I got a ring most of the way done and I was doing the band decided to turn it into a pendant instead. Here are the results of that adaptation...I personally being a bluesy kind of person Like how this one turned out. Now I am off to finish up a bracelet I started working on this afternoon. This one is a design by Marie Starr Of Starr Designs. I am changing it to a Bridal type color scheme and I am loving how easy and quickly this one works up too.

3 comments:

Ilenia said...

WOW Wonderful

Beadwright said...

This turned out so pretty, Lori. Great colors too. Looks like the bottom of the ocean.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Love the blues!