Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crystal Doubloon Bracelet

The last few days I have been working on this crystal bracelet..20 minutes here--20 minutes there...
You know how that goes when you have a whirlwind of things going on. I have to say that I LOVE this pattern.
 It is by Marie Starr and the instructions are so easy to understand and follow. I did make mine in a different color and I added my own clasp. Marie has an awesome instruction for a Beaded Toggle included with the pattern thou. If you are a beginner or seasoned beader you will love how this works up. After I made the first "doubloon" I had the basic concept down and did not need the instructions again until it came time to attach the pieces. Oh the Sparkle and Bling of it all! Heres a link to Maries pattern . Give it a try--You will be so pleased with the results!

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

Lori this turned out awesome. You are really getting into this rivoli thing.
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Love all the sparkle & bling! Very pretty, Lori!

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Elegant bracelet...
Greetings,
-Eva Maria