Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Addicted to Crystals

 Well by now---You know My dirty little secret. I am a Crystal Whore hoarder. I love them..All sizes, all shapes and most colors. One of my very favorite things to make is a ring and these "Bellissima" rings are just so fun, quick and easy to make. The designer Valerie Felcetto Of Romina Designs really hit it out of the park with this design. I LOVE them and so do my customers. Here are a few pictures of some more I've made this last week. Wish I had a picture of the "peridot" one but it went out the door before I got a good picture of it. Check Out some Of Valerie's New designs as well..The Bella Ring Pictured below is just as awesome and I need to give that one a try next...And there is a Bracelet....Can ya tell I just LOVE this new and upcoming designer....Check her out at Bead Patterns Boutique with the links above or Her Etsy Store RominaDesigns.


4 comments:

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

Beautiful works!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

The rings are gorgeous and certainly do make a statement!

Amy said...

SO PRETTY!! all of them are gorgeous! I just got started on this pattern last night and I really love the effect - - - HOWEVER, I am not a huge fan of two needle projects, so tonight I'm going to play around and try to do it with one needle!

Beadwright said...

Wow Lori you have gone crystal crazy!!!! Love to see it everything is beautiful.
Nicole/Beadwright