Friday, August 26, 2011

Color Ribbon Bracelet

As Promised  earlier this week, here is the other Cuff that was on one of my other looms. I backed this one with a soft white leather and it has a "Snake" toggle clasp. The Pattern is available on Bead Patterns Boutique or you can find it in my Etsy store.  I'll probably list the cuff in a few days as well. Now-- I am off to dig in my stash to find some complimentary beads to a Cabochon I've recently purchased. Sea Sediment--its a beauty! I hope you all have a great weekend and if you are in the path of the storm, please stay safe! HUGZ!

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Really like this one! You use the coolest toggles, too!

Not really sure yet is we are going to be hit bad here, but we have put away everything outside that can blow around, filled up water buckets, etc.

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

It's amazing!

Beadwright said...

To me there is nothing like the combination of traditional colors. This is so pretty Lori. Ohhh I have this same clasp! Looks great on this piece.
Nicole/Beadwright