Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Color Chaos- Reversible Amulet bag

Nothing feels better then finally getting a project done..It really didn't take me that long if you count the actual time I sat down working on it..You know how it goes-- an hour here- an hour there..Im not touching THAT today..LOL! So here it is-- The Color Chaos Amulet bag- sides are a bit different but use all the same colors. Somehow I manged to get one of those "funky" cones of nymo that wanted to twist and turn and tangle, and it made putting the fringe on a wicked mess. It didn't matter which way I strung the needle-- How much conditioning of the thread it would twist, curl and roll up on itself like an evil piece of Bindweed. About 1/2 way through I went and bought a new cone--The other "wicked" cone has been banished to the Thread shelf to await smaller projects. IF-- I ever decide to let it out again...
So the pattern for the bag--including fringe-- is available on Bead Patterns Boutique. If you are one of My Etsy Shoppers it will be there a little later today as well.

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Super colorful--I love it! LOL about the evil cone! I'm my own worst enemy sometimes and make my threads too long.

Beadwright said...

Wow Lori I think this is one of your best. Love every thing about it. Great job.
Nicole/Beadwright

Sally Anderson said...

This is just amazing & beautiful. I love it!