Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sonoma Cuff Bracelet

 After days of not designing I'm jumping back into it. I finished up this cuff last night and have listed the pattern to Bead Patterns Boutique. There are several new patterns that other designers have added as well over the last week or so. Be sure to check them all out. I love the colors in this Sonoma Cuff. I may have to make a pair of matching earrings while I've got the beads still sitting here.
 Now, I have a few more designs lurking in my brain so I'll try to get those out before I start beading my next cabochon piece. I hope you are all staying Cool or as in my case warm..Its a whopping 62 degrees so far here today..

2 comments:

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

You've created something special once again! Congrats!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Can we trade you some heat for cool?

Every time I see one of your new pieces I think it is my new favorite!
Beautiful colors & design--just like a Sonoma sunset!