Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Snapshots


Every photo I take has the potential to show up on my blog. Sometimes I end up with pictures that don't fit in with any particular post. In the interest of sharing them with you, I've decided to post a random photo at least once a week. Saturday Snapshots! Some of these will be new, some will be old.  I'll do my best not to repeat anything I've already posted, but if it happens, I apologize. I'm gettin old ya know, what can I say? LOL! I took this picture at the Buffalo Range In Moiese Montana.

3 comments:

Bellesanbeaus said...

What a beautiful scene! I see factories and dead grass and mostly concrete so this is refreshing to see!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I love this photo! It brings back so many memories of trips out west. There is a bison farm not far from my daughter's college, but they are usually too far back to spot. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Beadwright said...

I miss this place. I have spent so much time in this part of MT. Thanks for sharing these photos
Nicole/Beadwright